• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tracks for sale- 2100??? 3700???

Jdanielgates

I am not totally sure what these tracks came off of but I know they are from a Thiokol and most likely a 2100 or 3700 machine. Here are the specs,

The set that matches measures 54" overall in width, 8" belting, 4" spacing center to center between grousers.

The third track measures 57" overall in width, 8.25" belting, 4" spacing center to center between grousers.

I have not measured the length, but I can if you need me to.

PM me with offers. I am in Salt Lake City, UT

Jdanielgates

here are some photos

Attachments

• DSCN3691.jpg
    DSCN3691.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 353
  • DSCN3692.jpg
    DSCN3692.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 360
  • DSCN3697.jpg
    DSCN3697.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 343
  • DSCN3695.jpg
    DSCN3695.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 348

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bobcat those are wider I would say 66" looking at the size of the 10 bolt wheel on the trailer overall most likely 30" it looks at least double that with two belts beyond the grousers :mellow:

Jdanielgates

Nope wasn't me although I looked something close to it when I hauled them back from pennsylvania last year. 1969 1200, one track in the bed of the cat and two standing upright on the front of my trailer. It was a long haul... The things we end up loading onto a trailer and truck these days is crazy.