• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale: 1983 Ford Club Wagon

AndyM

Charter Member
I am offering for sale a 1983 Ford Club Wagon (passenger van).

I'm not sure what engine it has, I think it's a 351. It has roughly 149,000 miles and runs good. However, it needs a new gas tank. On the positive side, it has four new Goodyear Eagle tires with around 2000 miles on them and a new battery. The brown colors does a good job of masking the rust spots, so it doesn't look too bad from far away. It has a trailer hitch and a brake controller too!

Fix it up and drive it, or part it out and make some money!
Make me an offer and get it out of my back yard so my wife quits bugging me about it. :tiphat:

Attachments

• IM000031.JPG
    IM000031.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 274
  • IM000032.JPG
    IM000032.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 281
  • IM000036.JPG
    IM000036.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 276

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
I don't see why your wife keeps bugging you to get rid of the van:confused: . Didn't you explain to her that it doesn't cost anything to own it? Remember, you live in Ohio; just take that $5 license plate you bought for her new Malibu and slap it on the van whenever you want to drive it;) . You aren't one of those crazy folks that has a plate for every vehicle you own, are you:whistle: ?

Lawrence

DaRBy

Andy M . did that water leak out of the Van ?? :yum: I`m sorry , I couldn`t pass that one up . Good luck selling.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Not nice to make fun of Andy's duck pond. He has worked for over 2 years trying to dry it up, to no avail. Now he wants to sell the place and move just so someone else can try to resolve the problem.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Not nice to make fun of Andy's duck pond. He has worked for over 2 years trying to dry it up, to no avail. Now he wants to sell the place and move just so someone else can try to resolve the problem.

Ford vans make crappy sponges. Try a Chevy.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Is that a sheep sticker on the door?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Andy is part of the Mith and Johnday group! :yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• Sheep.jpg
    Sheep.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 265

AndyM

Charter Member
DaveNay said:
Is that a sheep sticker on the door?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Andy is part of the Mith and Johnday group! :yum::yum::yum:

Yes, that is a sheep sticker. No, I'm not part of that crowd.

Yes, the other sticker reads "proud to be a democrat." No, I'm not part of that crowd either. :D

Somebody just take the thing already! :17875:

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Andy,
How far are you from Marietta Oh?
My boy might be interested, I have not mentioned it to him yet. I'll pm you with questions if he is.

AndyM

Charter Member
Doc said:
Andy,
How far are you from Marietta Oh?

I'm about two hours from you, in Lake Milton.

I used it 2 to 4 times a year, when I needed to move my tractor to mow my dad's property (about a 100 mile round trip). I parked it next to my driveway last winter over top of what became a big puddle. When I went to move it in the spring, all of the fuel had leaked out of it. I moved it into the driveway, intending to look at it, but my wife made me drive it to the back of the property until I had time to fix it. (she didn't want it sitting in front of the house) I put a gallon of gasoline in it a few months ago, drove it back there and haven't had time to get to it since then.

Right now, I don't have the time to look at the problem. It could need a new fuel tank, or it could be something simple. I don't really need it and I'm willing to let it go real cheap. Sheep decals not included!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My boy is wanting a truck instead of a van. Sorry Andy.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
AndyM said:
Make me an offer and get it out of my back yard so my wife quits bugging me about it. :tiphat:

Andy, make me an offer by PM that Heather can't refuse.

AndyM

Charter Member
BIMP!

$250 takes it... (worth it just for the new tires)

It has four captain's chairs in it, plus there's a matching bench seat I have stored in my pole bulding 50 miles away. That goes with it if someone wants it.

Like I said, it could need a gas tank or just be a leak in the fuel line. I don't have the time to deal with it, so I'm letting it go cheap.

Last edited:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Hey Andy...what's under the tarp on the trailer next to your lake with the van in it...:yum::yum:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
AndyM said:
Yes, that is a sheep sticker. No, I'm not part of that crowd.

Yes, the other sticker reads "proud to be a democrat." No, I'm not part of that crowd either. :D

Somebody just take the thing already! :17875:

Andy; If you think you should remove that sheep sticker, can I have it?:4_11_9::thankyou2:tiphat::beer:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
OhioTC18 said:
Andy, make me an offer by PM that Heather can't refuse.

I told Phyllis that I was interested, she said to get DIS-interested right real quick.... :whistle:

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
Junkman you may want to make Andy a deal, this is a great opportunity for you. Use some creative thinking here, your garages are now full of crap and the old ladies bitching about it. so here's your chance for a mobile garage to accumulate more junk while you're driving. :yum: