• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

wanted any one of these

working woman

Site Supporter
any of these will do fine!

Attachments

• group of men.gif
    group of men.gif
    186.7 KB · Views: 240

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
working woman said:
any of these will do fine!
I'm sorry, those models you requested are made of pure unobtainium and are on indefinite backorder. Please make another selection from the group below which are currently available:

Attachments

• geeks.JPG
    geeks.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 230
  • more geeks.jpg
    more geeks.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 103_geekbowl.jpg
    103_geekbowl.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 222

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Pick the abacus guy: With his gravity defying powers, who knows what else he's good at!;)

Of course, you might have a better chance of the slip-stick guy speaking english!:D

But the "animal house" guys are having too much fun!:beer:
What about those zainy game show guys?!:applause:

:confused: :confused: :confused: I don't think you could choose wrong WW!:yum:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Besides....somehow I suspect that the medication that is causing the uncontrollable twitching may also cause a shriviling of muscle tissue. then again since the latest reports suggest that women prefer cuddling over sex you should be fine...except for the constant twitching.......:pipo:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Wife's revenge?

I used Tom's geeks [Mr. Sliderule and Mr. Abacus], as background on the wife's laptop. At first look, she sputtered the yike's, then chuckle I was looking for.

However, two days later now I offered to change it back; she said "no, they're kind of growing on me.":eek: :confused: :eek: :eek:

I guess if that's what she really wants! Or maybe I need to find some even geekier ones!:rolleyes: