• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today: ADULT CONTENT VERSION

All the young ones think they are going to live forever. When it comes to drinking excessively, the first two that come to the realization that living forever is not true are the liver and the kidneys.

The old saying that youth is wasted on the young rings truer and truer with each passing generation. Sad, but true.

Were you ever young TR?

Sorry I just couldn't resist!:poke:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
All the young ones think they are going to live forever. When it comes to drinking excessively, the first two that come to the realization that living forever is not true are the liver and the kidneys.

The old saying that youth is wasted on the young rings truer and truer with each passing generation. Sad, but true.

i have fatal illness- beginning w/ former anorexia & my middle being a pretty much useless liver. you're preaching to a gal that is well-aware. & not ill over being non-aware. i died, & my organs began to ingest themselves, in a way, so as to keep me here.

TY g-j tube & pacemaker/defribbilator- my saving graces & Godsends.

& when, once, have i said i was immortal....... i'm not. i'm human.

Last edited: