• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PA/MD or a complete northeast community!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
51 years in york county. Got out and moved to potter county. now live on the border with n.y.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Windsor twp. 3 miles south on 74 .I bought sam mckinley's old place down in the hollow in 1980. Outlaws and bootleggers before I got there. LOL Not that I did anything like that. Lets just say I was on a first name basis with all the twp. cops and Doug Meisenhelter and his predecessor Jim Wallace.

baldy347

Hi, i'm in Allegany county ,NY. and about three [3]feet from Potter County PA.BUT I want to move south,maybe not as far as the Florida Keys but south!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Guess I missed this one! Armstrong County ........... 45 miles NE of Peezborg, home of the Stillers.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi, i'm in Allegany county ,NY. and about three [3]feet from Potter County PA.BUT I want to move south,maybe not as far as the Florida Keys but south!
Check out Tennessee. Friends from Albany just moved there and the taxes and utility bills are cheap.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a Buckeye who will invade your turf tomorrow around 11:00 a.m. at the Wyliss St boat launch in Oil City, and canoe the Allegheny with 13 other Buckeyes down to Emlenton. We are called the "Old Farts Patrol," a group of Scout Dads (average age 55+) who have been doing an annual trip just for Dads for about 15 years. Great fun and enlightened conversation. :yum:

Two nights on stream with a mix of liberals (minority) and conservatives, we'll be getting out at Emlenton around noon on Sunday. Hopefully all 14 will arrive intact. We have one canoe dedicated to food and adult beverages, so a fly on the tree should get an earful. I can assure you that we will leave your fine river in better shape than we find it. We pickup all trash left behind by sloppy campers/boaters, and haul out all bottles & cans found, and burn all paper trash each evening.

Aside from the Steelers, we love all Pennsyltuckians. :yum: