• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sudden weird headaches...

Angelface

Over the last month or so, if i engage in an activity that causes me to be short of breath or to breathe harder, I get a sudden massive headache that starts in one spot and then spreads from a little above both my ears down to my jaws. The pain is so severe i start yelling into my pillow and feel like vomiting, then it just goes away completely... Dehydrated? I'm not sure, but its kinda odd.. Anyone else get these?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Drinking more water can't hurt. I once read that most headaches are caused by mild dehydration. It is cured when a person takes an aspirin and drinks water (as most people do) when taking it.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Along with the dehydration it could be a sign of other things. Stress. Head cold coming on. Etc.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Make sure to take your meds on time and about the same time everyday. If I forget to take my blood pressure med it reminds me by giving me a headache!

Angelface

Thanks yes more water might help. I've been steady at taking my meds a certain time, but I have not been steady taking them recently. I've missed here and there, more so on the weekends when I'm out and about.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
When ever I start feeling a bit better I forget all about them. Then there either at work or at home. Then I'm playing catch up. I should divide them in half, but I always tell myself I won't forget! I asked my Doctor about the quality of generic because sometimes I take my meds and it feels like I didn't. He said he doubted the quality was the same. Insurance will only pay for generic.

Last edited:

Angelface

When ever I start feeling a bit better I forget all about them. Then there either at work or at home. Then I'm playing catch up. I should divide them in half, but I always tell myself I won't forget! I asked my Doctor about the quality of generic because sometimes I take my meds and it feels like I didn't. He said he doubted the quality was the same. Insurance will only pay for generic.

Yah I know the feeling. Part of my breakdown was not taking my meds for months thinking I didn't need them anymore. Now it's like one night won't hurt.. My therapist told me to put an alarm on to help, but I havent. Just like i havent been going to therapy either. I agree on the quality tho sometimes I just feel bland and numb and I hate that.

Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Having a bit of a background in dealing with medication through work I know the importance of taking them faithfully every day at the same time. I know if I don't have mine at the same time every day it will throw me right off meaning I might not be able to sleep that night. I forgot a med time a few weeks ago and my body repaid me by giving me a throbbing headache and a loss of feeling on the whole left side of my body.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Angelface

Ouch.. I'm sorry.. :( Yeah I just kinda lose control, I get incredibly moody, depressed, or extremely happy with lots of energy and I can't stop talking. Hencethe reason most get annoyed with me. I wouldn't wanna be around me either lol

Pretty Flamingo

Have you been having more caffeine than usual, or perhaps changed your diet. When did you last visit an optician? All those might be worth going into.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Over the last month or so, if i engage in an activity that causes me to be short of breath or to breathe harder, I get a sudden massive headache
The pain is so severe i start yelling into my pillow
OK, you're short of breath and the first thing to have is your pillow.

I'd say to bring the level of sex down 1 notch and see if you can keep your breath. ;)