• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

JW-71 Info

greensfield

Hi all,
I just bought a JW71 and am new to all things snow cat.
I am looking for manuals and some parts.
A couple of tires and maybe grousers.
It has a flat-head Chrysler in it. Is that a 251?
Thanks for any help!

butchmalung

I would like to jump on board. I just bought a JW-72 (SW48) and need manuals; service, owners, and parts. It has a Chrysler 251 w/3 speed trans. It has a few issues and adjustments that need to be made. I should have manuals in hand before I start up the fire wrench and swinging press. I am remiss in not providing photo's, which I promise I will in the future. I have it parked at my shack to plow snow, which is 50 miles from a camera. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

butchmalung

As you can see I need a new muffler, adjust the the steering, rebuild carb, put in electric fuel pump, but first of all I need manuials, owners, parts service and repair. anything will help.

prospector

Hi there.

Just wandering if you had any luck in finding what you're looking for. If not send me a P.M., I might have something.

your tracks should be about 13' wide?? the crosslinks(grousers) for them have been discontinued unless you can find used. it should be 251 chrysler industrial motor.

JW series use 13" wide grousers(crosslinks) SW series use 14.5" wide(2 types: heavy lug steel or rubber insert) J5/Ram uses 17" bombardier discontinued the 13" last i heard.