• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB KRisti KT3

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep ! I need another KRISTI KT3 for a friend . Would prefer a running unit but will consider all . LOcated in Central West Idaho !

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al there was a runner in South east Utah on KSL. Tracks were super rought. had a porsch powerplant.

If I find the link I will pm you.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
tell your friend to get a real cat like a snow trac that way he dosn't have to drive around in a bathtub with wood grousers other wise the ksl one is all ihave seen and it looked compleate just no pretty.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al, are you paying the surcharge for hauling Krusti?:yum::yum:
I think the new owner is in such a hurry he is going to go get it ASAP.

I bet money he will have those tracks back on in no time . Me..... I just got too many irons in the fire to get my KT3 done .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
ROAD TRIP !!!!
Buddy left this morning towing my trailer to go pick her up !!!! He is on cloud 9 .:biggrin:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhhh, isn’t the honeymoon always sweetest?!:yum:

Oh yes the honey moon period.
after you trip over it, throw out your back, bust your shin and smash a finger or two....
Then it stops snowing....

then it rains......

Ah yes love is blind.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well ,he arrived home this morning grinning for all he was worth while towing his new KT3 .

After close inspection I can say he did very well on this purchase . It is #173 .It is complete . Depending on how much work he wants to do on it first , he could start it in a hour and have it movable in about 4 days with new tracks installed . Well, that makes 2 KT3's that I know of in Idaho :biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
and they both get around on trailers, but if he does get it moving under it's own power it will be the start of the running kristi sightings . next you will have to get a pet bigfoot

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
and they both get around on trailers, but if he does get it moving under it's own power it will be the start of the running kristi sightings . next you will have to get a pet bigfoot

I have one already ........ my wife ......:mellow::biggrin: