• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kristi on KSL

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 402

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I see someone upgraded the cabin too.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Is an upgrade possible to a Kristi? I mean...it speaks ultimate luxury like a Maybach, no?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Is an upgrade possible to a Kristi? I mean...it speaks ultimate luxury like a Maybach, no?

Well Happy belated Thankgiving, are you out of the underground now? Lots of weird stuff going on out east we were wondering if you got trapped by Sandy.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
yup it isn't Al's as this one apears to be moving and no blonds with swimsuits photo shopped in

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Go Ahead ... Laugh it up ! I happen to know that is a picture of a Snot Trac being piggy backed to the scrap yard by a superior Kristi "He Man" KT3 snow machine .
God Bless America and he man Kristi's SnowKats everywhere !!!:clap:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=389&search=Snowcat&ssid=22905579#4

I hate to say it, but really does look like a Porsche industrial engine. It says it is in the add. The fan shroud is the clue to me, it doesn't look right for it to be VW.... dds, what do you make of this?

Al, your the gu ru on these. Was the Porsche engine an option? Or was this a one off, or a custom? I have to do some more looking for a Porsche engine pic...

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
the porsche motor was a marine motor it does kind of look like a 1600 motoe which would be a 356 motor

Dirtyjoe

That one was for sale earlier this year,he dropped the price and still can't sell it! Supposedly a old salt lake FAA unit, can't believe that thay used kristys and not the locally built thiokol! Just can't get into kristys.....I want a 4t10, that power divider is a thing of mechanical beauty,almost steam punkish.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
.....it's a Porsche motor! Not sure what size though....The Kristi so equipted says it can do 5 MPH more thatn a VW equipted one......

OK so you are saying that a Porsche equipped Kristi will go 5mph FASTER.

We know that BigAl's Kristi goes 0mph.

So that means that this one goes 5mph when running at top speed? Is that downhill :whistling:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Mike how much beer had you consumed isn't bringing home a krusty kind of like bringing home an ugly woman.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike how much beer had you consumed isn't bringing home a krusty kind of like bringing home an ugly woman.

Like riding a moped, it is fun until your buddies catch you......

1)I was after self leveling part of the chassis for a fish house / Camper type project. also at that time I needed a motor for that camouflaged Snotrac.

2)To be fair to the machine I figured I should try one out before I join in on the (pick on the bath tub club) PBTC.....

Then dismember it before any of my buddies see it.