• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

In Bidens defence of the debate.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
This is the best the Liberals have to offer. :yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B4ogkoLksE&feature=player_embedded"]Sippy Cup - YouTube[/ame]

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
At least Ryan was not laughing and interrupting Biden. His behavior was polite to Joe's downright rude carrying on. The mod was even worse as she was supposed to keep things balanced.:hammer:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Clearly Biden doesn't work out any and his body isn't looking to be rehydrated during the afternoon. I drink a couple gallons of water and/or Gatorade a day. No, I'm not diabetic, but I'm always thirsty when I workout hard. Apparently this fact about the human body is lost on the Democrat Party.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
If you look they both had the same style of cup so obviously Ryan didn't bring his from home; they must have been provided. From the way joking Joe acted his cup was full of hooch. "What a bunch of malarky," indeed.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
While Ryan was sipping water, Biden was laughing about Ryan's concerns about Iran getting the bomb. And then he
was laughing about Iran not being able to actually make a bomb even if they got enriched plutonium. ("What are they
going to put it in"?)* While Ryan sipped water, Biden threw our intelligence operatives under the bus for failing at
Bengazi and then turned around and said they could provide "plenty" of warning before Iran got a bomb, plainly
contradictory statements. Finally, while water was sipped, Biden smiled and lied while denying that the administration
knew that our people in Libya had ever asked for increased security.

This seems to indicate that sipping water is both more honest and intelligent than smiling, grinning, laughing and lying ...
at least in my view.

*The last time I checked on how to build a bomb (http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-To-Make-An-Atomic-Bomb-53392.shtml), the plutonium
was in fact the critical and most difficult item to obtain; you would need to as rich as say, an entire country ... like Iran.
After that, the rest is quite easy to buy or make. If made small, which would be the best way to go for secrecy, the finished
product could be disguised as a copier, a TV, a microwave oven, or any other small appliance. Why is our VP, only a
heartbeat away from the Oval Office, not as savvy on this as an old sailor with no formal education or briefings on these
matters? Is he really that ignorant, or is there some agenda that forces him to lie? It has to be one or the other.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
"When a wise person debates with a fool, the fool rages and laughs, and there is no peace and quiet." Proverbs 29:9.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
"When a wise person debates with a fool, the fool rages and laughs, and there is no peace and quiet." Proverbs 29:9.

This is being directed at Biden all over the 'Net; Google for it and the debate pops up along with the Biblical stuff. It
appears that Joe may be stuck with this as a part of his legacy as Dan Quayle was with the "You're no Jack Kennedy" quote.

The smile, laugh, taunt, and interrupt strategy may be backfiring, Big Time!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
While Ryan was sipping water, Biden was laughing about Ryan's concerns about Iran getting the bomb. And then he
was laughing about Iran not being able to actually make a bomb even if they got enriched plutonium. ("What are they
going to put it in"?)* While Ryan sipped water, Biden threw our intelligence operatives under the bus for failing at
Bengazi and then turned around and said they could provide "plenty" of warning before Iran got a bomb, plainly
contradictory statements. Finally, while water was sipped, Biden smiled and lied while denying that the administration
knew that our people in Libya had ever asked for increased security.

This seems to indicate that sipping water is both more honest and intelligent than smiling, grinning, laughing and lying ...
at least in my view.

*The last time I checked on how to build a bomb (http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-To-Make-An-Atomic-Bomb-53392.shtml), the plutonium
was in fact the critical and most difficult item to obtain; you would need to as rich as say, an entire country ... like Iran.
After that, the rest is quite easy to buy or make. If made small, which would be the best way to go for secrecy, the finished
product could be disguised as a copier, a TV, a microwave oven, or any other small appliance. Why is our VP, only a
heartbeat away from the Oval Office, not as savvy on this as an old sailor with no formal education or briefings on these
matters? Is he really that ignorant, or is there some agenda that forces him to lie? It has to be one or the other.

Exactly. If they could not make a container their buddies in Russia sure could provide one, and we would not know until it was way to late. :pat:

But, since our intel people could not tell a protest from a terror attack until weeks after the event, how could Joe or anyone in this administration feel comfortable about gathering intel about Iran and their progress in making a nuclear weapon? :bonk: :bonk:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think they should give them mugs of beer with chug breaks! Romney can drink colored water and Obama can have Budweiser! No bathroom breaks either! The press would have field day if Romney took a piss break.:yum: