• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It sucks getting old !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
All this stuff I want to get done and my old body is just getting slower each year .
Stuff that use to take me a day to do ,now takes 2 or 3 days . The mind is willing but the body just can't do it anymore .

I plan on having all building done by the time I hit 60 . Then I can just coast and make repairs as needed .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I hear you Buddy! Things get done when they get done! the race is over for me and I work till the pain starts or I get tired. Working on a hospital/isolation area for the animal shelter this week.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Is it just me or does it seem like we have more stuff to do now that we are retired ,than when we had full time jobs ???? Holy Cow ..... Its like I am about 2 months behind all the time .

I even got a Kristi KT3 that is just beggin to be finished . I am only about one week from being able to make her "Snow ready" , but can't seem to find the time to finish her .....

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All this stuff I want to get done and my old body is just getting slower each year .
Stuff that use to take me a day to do ,now takes 2 or 3 days . The mind is willing but the body just can't do it anymore .

I plan on having all building done by the time I hit 60 . Then I can just coast and make repairs as needed .
Ya know Al, they say the memory is the 2nd thing to go ... maybe the same tasks used to take you 2 or 3 days also, but at your advanced age your memory is ...shall we say fuzzy? Just another possibility for you to ponder. :yum: :poke: :yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ya know Al, they say the memory is the 2nd thing to go ... maybe the same tasks used to take you 2 or 3 days also, but at your advanced age your memory is ...shall we say fuzzy? Just another possibility for you to ponder. :yum: :poke: :yum:

I got enough to ponder about .......I need a new body :unsure:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I had no clue how old you were, but from reading your posts, I would have guessed mid to upper 70's. Sounds like you've been rode hard and put up wet.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I had no clue how old you were, but from reading your posts, I would have guessed mid to upper 70's. Sounds like you've been rode hard and put up wet.

My body just celebrated its 92nd birthday . Unfortunately the rest of me is 57 :sad:

hotgirlinf

I hear you there,it does suck getting old,I used to be able to lose weight back in high school just by doing exercises in p.e. class now I can't even get rid of this stubborn stomach fat.