• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS: PistenBully 5.5-12 tires (Spares)

Red130

I have four PB 5-lug tires 5.5x12 on 3.5-12 rims. These are beat up but they hold air and could be used as spares. Tires have various sized chunks, some have circumferential splits but I groomed for 2 winters on them with zero failures <but not without worrying> so I feel comfortable selling as spares.

$40 each + actual shipping or $25 if I don't have to ship. Shipping these could be expensive so if you can meet up or pick up? I'm in south-central Colorado. Mostly I just want to get these out to other PB owners who could use them.

20171203_145821 (1).jpg

Red130

Bump. If anyone wants a spare PB tire and/or wheel, I could bring to the Colorado Jamboree. Free to good home.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
are they filled or pneumatic what is the bolt patteren for the tire lugs 5 on 5 or 5 on 5.5