• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tires

Bamby

Ever since I purchased my used Kubota both back tires have leaked on just worse than the other. I've seen where tires may be making a big price jump due to import terriffs so I just made the plunge. If there is a chance you're also going to need tires soon it may be money saved to go ahead and get them now.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The Generals on my truck are made in Mt. Vernon, IL., one of the main reasons I switched to the General Grabber light duty truck tire. If we buy American, the tariffs don't count.

Bamby

The Generals on my truck are made in Mt. Vernon, IL., one of the main reasons I switched to the General Grabber light duty truck tire. If we buy American, the tariffs don't count.

Trust me what American tire companies that are left will use the tariffs to increase their profit margins. Companies pad politicians pockets all the time for such favors that will allow them larger profit margins. This is American style capitalism today, one doesn't need to like it, it is what it is. So I'm ah standing on my opinion that some capitol can be saved getting pre tariffed goods before it's added in everywhere.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Trust me what American tire companies that are left will use the tariffs to increase their profit margins. Companies pad politicians pockets all the time for such favors that will allow them larger profit margins. This is American style capitalism today, one doesn't need to like it, it is what it is. So I'm ah standing on my opinion that some capitol can be saved getting pre tariffed goods before it's added in everywhere.

Well, as the old saying goes, the early bird gets the worm. However, I have a couple of years on my current rubber so all is well, for now.