• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anti-Gun "BRADY CAMPAIGN" board member buys, carries, then complains about guns...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anti-Gun "BRADY CAMPAIGN" board member buys, carries, then complains about guns...

Heidi Yewman, board member of the Brady Campaign, gets a carry permit, buys a gun, and purposely starts carrying it while being absolutely petrified of it and with no knowledge of how to handle it. Then she starts writing about her experience to demonstrate how horrible it is that people should be allowed to have guns.

The fail is so thick you could use it as a crash barrier.

My Month With a Gun: Week One

Here is just a small tid bit to get you into the whole story at the link above:
. . . so when I got home and opened the box and saw the magazine in the gun I freaked. I was too scared to try and eject it as thoughts flooded my mind of me accidentally shooting the gun and a bullet hitting my son in the house or rupturing the gas tank of my car, followed by an earth-shaking explosion. This was the first time my hands shook from the adrenaline surge and the first time I questioned the wisdom of this 30-day experiment.

I needed help. I drove to where a police officer had pulled over another driver. Now, writing this, I realize that rolling up on an on-duty cop with a handgun in tow might not have been fully thought through.

I told him I just bought a gun, had no clue how to use it. I asked him to make sure there were no bullets in the magazine or chamber. He took the magazine out and cleared the chamber. He assured me it was empty and showed me how to look. Then he told me how great the gun was and how he had one just like it.

The cop thought I was an idiot and suggested I take a class. But up to that point I’d done nothing wrong, nothing illegal. . .

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Anti-Gun "BRADY CAMPAIGN" board member buys, carries, then complains about guns..

Heidi Yewman, board member of the Brady Campaign, gets a carry permit, buys a gun, and purposely starts carrying it while being absolutely petrified of it and with no knowledge of how to handle it. Then she starts writing about her experience to demonstrate how horrible it is that people should be allowed to have guns.

The fail is so thick you could use it as a crash barrier.

My Month With a Gun: Week One

Here is just a small tid bit to get you into the whole story at the link above:

I think that the cop was right, she is an idiot.

Kane

Re: Anti-Gun "BRADY CAMPAIGN" board member buys, carries, then complains about guns..

t_author.gif

image_heidi.gif
About the idiot Author

Heidi Yewman is another progressive idiot that advocates for reducing gun violence. She is a presenter, media spokesperson, and another worthless community organizer. She is an idiot that knows nothing about guns, but works with numerous organizations providing essential information on how to prevent gun violence, including the Brady Campaign, the Asking Saves Kids Campaign, I AM AN IDIOT and SPEAK-UP.

If you're an idiot too, I would love to hear from you. But be sure to buy my book, because I'm an idiot and need the money.
Email Heidi

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

She could have told the same story about a power tool. Same BS, same fear mongering, demonizing the tool, not the idiot holding it.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter

Family Services should remove her child from her home. She has ADMITTED to creating unsafe environment with a firearm she knows nothing about, and admits to fearing its operation due to her failure to research its safe operation before purchasing or attempting to operate it. She's beyond an idiot...she's a liberal idiot and should not be allowed to breed. She is the type of idiot who would be killed by their own weapon from a self inflicted wound or from a perp using it against her.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter

For about 6 years I had a job where I cut metal bars with a bandsaw. By her logic because bandsaws are dangerous and I could have accidently sawed my head off with the scary saw they should be illegal or I should need need to get a special saw operators license. I guess she never heard of common sense? The guy I was working with who had been taught by someone else showed me how to use it. In all that time I never cut any body parts off.
She sounds like a complete moron. I think that if I had cut my head off I would still be smarter than she is.
I guess she wants matches and electricity to be made illegal? THEY ARE SCARY AND DANGEROUS!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Heidi Yewman uses the cheapest old trick in the book. Aimed at the immature and uninformed, she personafies the handgun and then proceeds to reveal her perceptions of it's evilness.