• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Robert DeNiro Loses $40 Million Reunion Contract – Blames Trump

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:th_lmao::th_lmao::th_lmao::yum::yum::yum::yum::clap::clap::clap::clap:

DeNiro is such a LOSER!!!!!

Robert DeNiro Loses $40 Million Reunion Contract – Blames Trump

admin 9 hours ago

Robert DeNiro isn’t much to look at in person. At 5-foot-2 and just over 140 pudgy pounds, he wears platform shoes and a mean look on his face to feel tough. We’ve all seen those videos where he does the whole “Trump is a punk” thing. It’s ridiculous. He’s like an overgrown toddler with an Oscar or two.

His outbursts will now cost him. According to our insider at Universal MGM, DeNiro’s negative image among older Americans lost him the $40 million role of a lifetime:

“Bob was on his way to his biggest payday ever when the studio called. It was Art Tubolls himself. He told Bobby that they were passing on him for the Goodfellas sequel. They’re gonna kill him off instead. Him and Liota were supposed to split $40 million up front with another $40 million guaranteed for the backend. Now they’re bringing Pesci back to life instead.”

That’s a shame, “Bob.” Maybe you should have kept your tiny self out of places it didn’t belong. Everyone knows Trump would toss you around like a rag doll and leave you a pile of mush. He’s in the best shape a president has ever been in.

DeNiro reportedly had his driver keep going, taking him north into Oregon and his private ranch on the Danube. From there he sent a statement to his agent to release when the word of his firing from the film goes public:

“This is nothing more than bully tactics from that chump, Donald Trump. He’s a mook. A goof. A big orange buffoon. It’s okay, Butternut Bigot…I have enough money and a few awards I actually earned. Go cheat some kid out of a golf trophy, you phony.”

As usual, the liberal has nothing worthwhile to say, so he resorts to insults. It’s amazing that they think that’s acceptable in a modern, civilized society.

http://conferencescene.com/index.ph...OxYzQPhRSQlce7Zu7rl0TU8WTZWaTgxk8Q0ZvPZrCNjRk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Good. Best news I heard all day. Anything bad that happens to that little sawed off leprechaun is a good thing. Makes my day. :thumbup::yum::clap::boxing:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So I was going to search his height.

Haha!
20190513_215700.jpg