• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Last run of the winter

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have been without snow for nearly a month, but two evenings ago we recieve three inches of wet heavy stuff after it rained. Mud with snow on top, or should I say slush...Turns out good for and ST4...

Got in 6 hours of running untill I discovered a flat no 2 bogie tire on the right side. Made it home OK but supposedly foam filled tire is trashed:whistling:

We took rifles in case we jumped up a coyote too! But none to be found...Lots of deer though. And trains. Played tag with a couple for a while.

Great time, but a 12 pack would have been plenty, 24 pack was unnessary, but hey I didn't bring it along, I was merely a victum......:sad:(rifles were put away by then) It was the last run of the winter after all!

SnowTraclastrun3-11001-1.jpg

SnowTraclastrun3-11002.jpg

SnowTraclastrun3-11005.jpg

SnowTraclastrun3-11011.jpg

SnowTraclastrun3-11025.jpg

SnowTraclastrun3-11023.jpg

SnowTraclastrun3-11024.jpg

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
nice pics we still have a few months of snow catting still i will take camaras this weekend goiing about 30 miles out f town to work a comunications and safety check point for the nome golivin snowmachine race 200 miles in about 2 hours