• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lucky day!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I been working on a new barn for the last two years up at the old ranch in Idaho . It is getting a 1600 square foot apartment built into the upstairs . I thought I would use it as a weekend and hunting rental for recreational use . The other day I went down to the local cafe and the waitress asked me how close it was to being finished and if I was ready to rent it out . A Gold Drilling company with a 3 year contract was looking for a place and tired of staying in the motel .They called me at 7 the next morning and asked if they could come right out and see it .

Long story short , I should have it finished in the next couple of weeks and the company wants it long term ASAP .:clap:They rented it "year around" but only plan to be drilling about 8-9 months a year as weather permits .The other 3-4 months it sits vacant and rented !!!!:wow:Now, if I can rent out the California house , i'll be a happy camper .

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That is good news. Right place right time helps too. Congrats Al. :tiphat:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats indeed Al , as they say good things happen to good people :biggrin:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al where the heck am I going to stay? He He.... Fine I'll bring the Bus. Hope to visit soon again.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al where the heck am I going to stay? He He.... Fine I'll bring the Bus. Hope to visit soon again.

I hope you and Beth do come out again soon . :clap: It would be nice to sit and chat some more . We got room here at the house so start planning !!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
And bring that old grouchy guy Bill with you and his wife , Jan :smile:. Tell Bill first drinks are on me !!!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
As it is with most business ventures, unless it's top secret or illegal, it pays to let people know what you do. You never know who will come along to enhance your business or to become a client. I rarely miss a chance to let a new acquaintance know what I do for a living. it pays off very often.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
As it is with most business ventures, unless it's top secret or illegal, it pays to let people know what you do. You never know who will come along to enhance your business or to become a client. I rarely miss a chance to let a new acquaintance know what I do for a living. it pays off very often.

I was just "Flat Ass Lucky" !!! I been working on this place for 2 years because of having so many other irons in the fire . I did not realize the lack of nice housing for rent in the area . I think maybe the Elk Herd grazing in the front yard each evening may have helpped rent it:w00t2:. Its a pretty sight to sit and watch them off the deck .Anyway ,it works for me . :clap: