• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sick & Tired!!

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy Folks,
Just want to get something off my chest. I have heard enough about that female soccer team. I am so tired of seeing that purple headed, Trump hating, self elevating, lesbian. If you watch the newscasts, it seems to have won it by her-himself!! Heck, where I am from down here in Texas, soccer isnt even a game. It is a bunch of folks running around and kicking a ball. Sorry for the rant !! Have a goodun!!!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I hear you, Ross.
It's a non-story now.
President Trump has been nothing but kind in his remarks about the team win, as well as his support of people who are gay etc.

She and the left are attempting to keep it in the spotlight about being gay, taking a knee, stepping on the flag and her refusing to go to the White House.

Irrelevant now.
Who cares?