• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vintage snomobile show Detroit Lake MN.

Greg364

SUPER Site Supporter
Great day on the lake until a Yeti tried to steel the Tucker.

Attachments

• IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1083.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1094.jpg
    IMG_1094.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 242

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I like that Tucker! Extra headroom is a nice bonus. It would be great to bring the interior up to more modern standards and leave the outside as is.

Greg364

SUPER Site Supporter
I have only had this one for about a month, it came from Wyoming so I figured the crude cab extension done with old road signs was for extra cowboy hat room.lol I does have some appeal with the old camo patina, but I have a sand blasting and painting business so I think it will see a restoration along with the top going back to stock. Sno-driter the tag says it is a 1953 I also have a older tapered body 443 that the tag says is a 50 and a 52 423. Tucker's seem to have a bad habit of multiplying.

Greg364

SUPER Site Supporter
Here or the other two projects, little tougher shape and missing a few crucial parts.

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 208

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
well, those are great machines and should keep you busy, good luck! thank you for sharing the photos... fyi, there is another taper back 1950 machine in susanville california...

Attachments

• DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 200

Greg364

SUPER Site Supporter
Secret spy camera footage from behind the barbed wire fence I see, when will we see it on your trailer?lol

Sno-drifter here is a pic of the tag off of the 423.

Attachments

• IMG_1100.jpg
    IMG_1100.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 159