• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The no N game

Matthewmemories

It usually gets tricky, we are all able to tell, if we try to avoid a particular letter as we type. Let's see if we are all able to go without that letter which comes after M in the alphabet.

Matthewmemories

I was like that, too - also, I still used that letter at a time for my starter post! more popular is that letter with what people would guess it was! it appears you are suprised also, with just how much the letter before M is used.

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well what the hell, I am totally committed to purge it from my life. I do have a problem though, what about my dreams? What about music that gets stuck?

Matthewmemories

I made a mistake, Doc, with what I said. I said "the letter before M" it is, in reality, the letter after M. How bad of me, as a guy who realizes how the alphabet goes.

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Whats the matter with you guys? Easy peasy (except you should see the whiteout on my puter).

Matthewmemories

Ahh Rik, you used the bad symbol in that post. How odd, as you were the guy who said it was easy, yet you stumbled. Better luck with some more attempts I would guess.

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahh Rik, you used the bad symbol in that post. How odd, as you were the guy who said it was easy, yet you stumbled. Better luck with some more attempts I would guess.

Oops!
icon11.gif

Matthewmemories

What sort of food is served with chips most of the time? it is allowed to be requested with pieces eg two pieces or three pieces to make a meal?