• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Birther Bump ........ O’s Outfielder Luke Scott Questions Obama’s Birthplace

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe he's one of us wingnuts ................. He's welcome at my place anytime!! Please read the entire article, he's kewl!

Answer Man: Luke Scott talks Nugent, hunting and Obama origin

Baltimore Orioles slugger Luke Scott(notes) stopped by baseball's winter meetings Tuesday and, after some harmless chatter about his team's offseason dealings, stated with conviction that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

Oh, yes, he did. Scott's opinion about the president's birthplace — while certainly not unique — was a stunning climax to a friendly and frank 20-minute Answer Man session that spanned his enthusiasm for baseball, hunting, firearms, personal responsibility and smaller government.
"[Obama] was not born here," Scott asserted to Answer Man in the session's last segment. "That's my belief. I was born here. If someone accuses me of not being born here, I can go — within 10 minutes — to my filing cabinet and I can pick up my real birth certificate and I can go, 'See? Look! Here it is. Here it is.' The man has dodged everything. He dodges questions, he doesn't answer anything."

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Birther. Wingnut. Teabagger. Fascist Nazi. Shall I go on?

Wanna take bets he will be forced into either a public apology or won't play ball anymore?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take that beat baseball players are the sharpest knives in the drawer besides they allowed drugs.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Birther. Wingnut. Teabagger. Fascist Nazi. Shall I go on?

Wanna take bets he will be forced into either a public apology or won't play ball anymore?

Nah................ he has 1st Amendment rights ................... :hide:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
LUUUUUUUUUKE! valid point...

"[Obama] was not born here," Scott asserted to Answer Man in the session's last segment. "That's my belief. I was born here. If someone accuses me of not being born here, I can go — within 10 minutes — to my filing cabinet and I can pick up my real birth certificate and I can go, 'See? Look! Here it is. Here it is.' The man has dodged everything. He dodges questions, he doesn't answer anything."

loboloco

You know, this whole thing could easily be solved. All Obama would have to do is produce a valid birth certificate.