• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bad day at the office

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That would make you pucker up.:doh: Info had it somewhere in SD on a rail trail trestle.

Attachments

• groomer-bridge-2.jpg
    groomer-bridge-2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 312
  • groomer-bridge.jpg
    groomer-bridge.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 313

Kane

Certainly doesn't look like a rail trestle. Given the generous support spans and railing design, looks more like a foot bridge. Yikes.

I shudder to imagine moving more heavy equipment onto it to assist the Tucker.

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey I know a guy that has a Tucker like that and that aint enough bridge for what one of them weighs. Sure glad it wasn't me!

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey I know a guy that has a Tucker like that and that aint enough bridge for what one of them weighs. Sure glad it wasn't me!

Yowsa! That's one of those "WTF was that guy thinking" situations. The bridge looks like its made for people, and maybe bicycles, but not for vehicles, much less a Tucker Sno-Cat.

A few more feet and that Tucker would likely be "totalled" and the operator injured, perhaps seriously.

Kane

Is there any follow up on this incident? Did the Tucker get off the bridge? ... or fall into the ravine?

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
The gent that did this was on the black hills trail system. Near Deadwood, SD. They recovered it fine. It is a snowmobile trail in the winter. Mickelson trail in the summer. Yes it is an old railroad grade.