• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Got my Snow Trac today

villi

1502778_10201098339120538_1121046468_o.jpg

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice! Thats one of the last machines ever built, at least in Sweden. Previously the highest number I'd ever seen in person was 2311, and that belonged to the North American distributor of Snow Trac, Rudy Robinson.
Have fun!

villi

This is an ambulance type 1 and half door at the back.#2213 . CHASSIS NUMBER &YEAR OF MANUFACTURE:2206-2240 =1979 25made Snow Masater ST4B. ???? that is not right my snow trac is not snow master!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Villi,

The only thing missing in the picture is the smile on your face!:flowers: Most guys with snow tracs are smiling when they get their picture taken with the rig....:whistling:

You will be smiling when you are driving it I bet!!:smile:

Regards, Kirk

villi

Nice weather in Iceland today !

Attachments

• Hafliði 5.jpg
    Hafliði 5.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Hafliði 1.jpg
    Hafliði 1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Hafliði 2.jpg
    Hafliði 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 242
  • Hafliði 3.jpg
    Hafliði 3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Hafliði 4.jpg
    Hafliði 4.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 242

nikos

Hey Villi.
Just saw a smile in your face.
Thanks for sharing the photos with us. How was the performance of the ST4 in that ride? (what a pure fresh wet snow)
Don says, and everyone saw from the photo that the tracks in the right side it was a little bit loosen, and need stretching.

Regards Nikos