• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The 4th of July !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Start planning early !!!! The fireworks show up here in Elk City is incredible for a little back woods town . They beat the crap out of anything I have seen anywhere else .

You want to sit right under the explosions as they go off ?

Hell, with any luck you may get your eye brows singed . Best part is you can sit in the back of the old pickup in a lawn chair with a cooler of beer and no one says a word as long as you don't try to drive . Come on up and have a blast !!!:wow::w00t2:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be fishing for huge brown trout on the main branch of the Au Sable river in Grayling, Michigan on July 4th while the fireworks are going off.

mak2

We go to the big City's (Indy) and our little towns both. I dont think they are ever on the same night. We go with different friends to each one. Bet we have done that 15 years or more.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Al,you have know idea how bad i want to return to idaho for a vacation,but with grama and mother having to be cared for...........

some day i'll get back up there:biggrin:

sundance12

We'll do the usual thing and take the 25' Mako out to the middle of the Banana river and watch the fireworks shoot off the barges.

(AND PLEASE... for gawds sakes leave Gamma home this time ,I'm tired of cleaning up all this vomit):shifty: