• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Everybody Hurts

Ironman

A reminder of how fragile it all is. Be careful out there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8"]YouTube- TAC Campaign - 20 year Anniversary retrospective montage "Everybody Hurts" music by REM TV ad[/ame]

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Dude!! that was heavy as hell. Like a mini movie.
Good reminder.. with the 4th of July coming up.
I got a DWI on April of 04.. and have not drink driven since.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you Ironman.
A very important reminder for those who have been stupid enough to get behind the wheel drunk.
Also might stir memories for those like myself who have lost a sibling at the hands of a drunk driver. Siobhan, my baby sister.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I got a DWI on April of 04.. and have not drink driven since.

Not to pile up on you here Tom, but you should have never gotten yourself into the situation in the first place:

If you drove someplace and knew you'd be drinking, how on earth did you think you'd get back to where you came from?
People gotta realize that those who party, hang out in bars and drink until they are over the limit think they can do anything, and that includes driving.

Relating to the video..lives are lost, families are ripped apart forever, and the offender has to face the consequences for the rest of their life.

Sad.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Having lost an identical twin brother to this, I second the notion pirate girl, and the terrible memories it still brings to my mind.

Every time we take the steering wheel in hand, we owe the others on the road to be safe. Driving is a privaledge, not a right, for all of us. Treat it accordingly, and you will have no problems.

Thanks ironman,

Regards, Kirk

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Good video Ironman!

I'll be the first to admit that the fact that I did not kill myself or anyone else during my late teens - early twenties was amazing. I know a few that did not fair so well. These kind of lessons can be hard for some people to learn.

I wonder if seeing videos like this would have changed my actions back then.