• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker trip in Nor Cal

ScottMX68

Finally got the cat out again. It's been 2 years. Had a great trip. Joined by another friend with the orange tucker. It was very successful trip. I had found water in my tank so drained some fuel and she ran good enough.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 264

dave_dj1

Very cool pics and trip, thanks for sharing.
I can only hope that someday I will experience the thrill of driving through 4'-5' of powder and not having to worry about it.
dave:clap:

ScottMX68

Normally the chitters are buried this time of year. Horriable snow year but make the best of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 219

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Digging the down lighting on the 443. Had to save a copy of that pic to my folder of things to integrate into mine.

Also interesting how little pressure the 443 is putting on the snow. Granted the 1544 is a heavier machine, but I would have thought the track would have offset that more. What a fantastic snow day!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We gots to know, which Tucker goes the best in the deep? Like climbing, side hilling, etc.

ScottMX68

Although I havent tested the full capabilities of mine. I know it's heavy and it's only a 1344. So I bet his steel track will out float mine. As long as were out we are having fun. We are heavily into snowmobiles and always talk about taking our Tucker's out. It finally happened and it was great. Might take awhile before it happens again as the cost of fuel and diesel just sucks in California.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Although I havent tested the full capabilities of mine. I know it's heavy and it's only a 1344. So I bet his steel track will out float mine. As long as were out we are having fun. We are heavily into snowmobiles and always talk about taking our Tucker's out. It finally happened and it was great. Might take awhile before it happens again as the cost of fuel and diesel just sucks in California.
over 6 bucks a gallon here filled up the Thiokol last night glad the diesel is thrifty like me.