• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

i got elderly & here is how i know

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
-i put 2 socks on-- 1 is my knee-hi; another is a batman sock, & i could not have given 2 chits less-- my feet're not as chilly as they were
-i collect change, & elation sets in when my jar gets sorta full-- 20 nickels mean a lot, once you get elderly
-you begin to appreciate your Parents (& they take you to bars w/ them rather than lecture you when you imbibe)
-you look forward to chit-chat w/ your Mom
-you get kinda sad that 10th grade is over..... very sad
-you yell at inanimate objects, including faucets, spray cans, plastic wrap that won't trim properly, & cable television
-you squint
-often
-you have as many appointments as you have medical procedures
-fiber is both your pal & your enemy
-you're familiar w/ surgical stockings
i could go on, although i'm saddening myself
-

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
well, i died once, kind of, & that wasn't much to me; i got well-- it's not as they make it to be on television-- i woke & they said i died, & they got me to sign a consent 4 an ICD-- so, i'm well & find that television is far too dramatic-- those medical shows-- so not en pointe~~

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow: no surprise here ...tv makes every part of life over dramatic, going to a 7/11 can be a life changing experience on TV. ...they even control how live the supposed live shows are from behind the scenes and the editing.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i forgot that i've nary a pair of knee-hi's-- so my other sock. hm........ may well be that i plain forgot to put one on

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow: no surprise here ...tv makes every part of life over dramatic, going to a 7/11 can be a life changing experience on TV. ...they even control how live the supposed live shows are from behind the scenes and the editing.

i agree-- they bleep swearing & thus well beyond any censor's skill & talents--