• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LGBTTQQIAAP

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual).

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried...

I am glad queer is an acceptable word again. For me, it covers all of them. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Yah. The good old politically correct stuff again. What gets me is its OK to use the term lgbt but God forbid you call someone gay or lesbian. Then you're all of a sudden discriminating against them.

living the dream

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Don't go around bragging (or complaining) about their sexuality I doubt if many people would give a sh*t what they are.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't go around bragging (or complaining) about their sexuality I doubt if many people would give a sh*t what they are.

Agreed.

And in all seriousness I have 2 students that are biologically female but apparently wish to convert to male. One goes by a boys name, fences on the boys team, but to my eye still looks female. The other is gender fluid and uses a name that is somewhat ambiguous. Sometimes dresses like a girl, sometimes a boy, but fences on the girls team.

Can't tell you if it is biological or sociological or whatever. Can't say as I care.

Both are great kids. I like both of them a lot, joke with them, get along with them. Not sure what is really going on in their minds or bodies but its not really my place to judge. I like then or who they are not what the are/are not.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Question. Just curious as to the laws down in the states. Up here, the powers that be influenced by the psychologists in Toronto have decided that it's now perfectly acceptable for a man to dress up as a woman and use a female public washroom and vice versa. The rest of us are saying "WTF??? Now it's legal for some perv to dress up as a woman in order to go into the girls washroom and check out my 9 yr old daughter"

You want to dress up like a girl. Fine. But it doesn't give you the right to go into the girls room and check out my daughter.

Ole Bill Clinton would have a hay day with that law.

living the dream

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Question. Just curious as to the laws down in the states. Up here, the powers that be influenced by the psychologists in Toronto have decided that it's now perfectly acceptable for a man to dress up as a woman and use a female public washroom and vice versa. The rest of us are saying "WTF??? Now it's legal for some perv to dress up as a woman in order to go into the girls washroom and check out my 9 yr old daughter"

You want to dress up like a girl. Fine. But it doesn't give you the right to go into the girls room and check out my daughter.

Ole Bill Clinton would have a hay day with that law.

living the dream
Laws here vary by state.

And stores, schools, businesses can set their own policies in many areas.

Just speaking for the situation we have on our fencing team, my state seems to be silent on the issue. Our school, therefore, has adopted no policy, which by default seems to be that you use the restroom of your biological gender.

But we compete in a 3 state area so when we compete in ILLINOIS we follow the Illinois laws. Our conference decided to adopt the Illinois laws since 70-80% of our events (varies from year to year) occur in Illinois.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual).

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried...

I am glad queer is an acceptable word again. For me, it covers all of them. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Ill give them as much respect as black people give white men. :shifty: