• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol Imp 1404 video - pretty harsh test

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure if this has been posted on here anywhere yet, but I just came across this...

Pretty persistent driver and I guess a good way to show what it can handle and such...

Be your own judge!

p.s. and I thought I was hard on my Imps... :yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t988VIRAols"]Chenille Thiokol a vendre 5000$ - YouTube[/ame]

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That little 4 popper was talking...
I was waiting for the "PINK"
the sound an axle shaft makes when it has had enough.....

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tucker would have idled through that drift

You think so? I know Tuckers are good, but my bet is they can get into trouble when piloted by an idiot like the one in the video...

That Imp is a pretty good machine. Light on it's tracks, but not a bulldozer.. In most situations a quite satisfactory machine indeed. In good going, my bet is the Imp operators could get to the bar and have the first round or two gone by the time the Tucker arrived.. :doh::flowers:

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You think so? I know Tuckers are good, but my bet is they can get into trouble when piloted by an idiot like the one in the video...

That Imp is a pretty good machine. Light on it's tracks, but not a bulldozer.. In most situations a quite satisfactory machine indeed. In good going, my bet is the Imp operators could get to the bar and have the first round or two gone by the time the Tucker arrived.. :doh::flowers:

Regards, Kirk

Not 100% sure, but leaning to agree with you more than other way... :)

I know that my "imps" got me into places that a Tucker would have had tough times...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

I know that my "imps" got me into places that a Tucker would have had tough times...

nikson, my friend, I will let my Tucker speak for itself, come drive it and do your best, and we'll see what you have to say afterwards. either a two or four pontoon Tucker Sno-cat

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

I had two Tucker guys climb in the back of the Snow Trac last year. The trail was tight, little room to turn, and the tree's were low. The snow depth was not the issue... Keeping from tearing off the lights and mirrors was... :ermm:

Fallen logs weren't it's pleasure either..

There came a point were it just made sense to park the Tucker. :whistling:

So that's what was done. They brought with them the beer to the Snow Trac, and we liked that..:smile:

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I had two Tucker guys climb in the back of the Snow Trac last year. The trail was tight, little room to turn, and the tree's were low. The snow depth was not the issue... Keeping from tearing off the lights and mirrors was... :ermm:

Fallen logs weren't it's pleasure either..

There came a point were it just made sense to park the Tucker. :whistling:

So that's what was done. They brought with them the beer to the Snow Trac, and we liked that..:smile:

Regards, Kirk

Oh, :smile::smile::smile:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
As far as the beating no way tucker death sentence. But I had a drift on the farm blown across a gully just like that last year fresh feet. Idled right through.

Sleds even had trouble

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 462

Woody_1

Hi you all, It's been awhile. Happy New Year... I saw this video quite awhile ago. That guy is an IDIOT! Ain't no PC BS with me. I call a spade a spade. That guy is a menace. And so is the guy with the camera!....:furious:...:boxing:...:myopinion: