• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Working

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
It sure takes snowcat video to the next level. Thanks for posting. (I really need a drone!) Your cat looks great on that mountain.

Kristi Kt-4

No drone for me yet :brows: ...... but I could see where it could come in handy for videos like this or in the bush with the cats. This was a ski patrol employees drone with him operating it and editing/posting the video. I thought he did an excellent job also! He is charging up batterys for the Midwest Cat Clowder! So if your planning on bringing a machine or a couple it will be in the video. It is 2 weeks away and I am already excited like a kid at xmas! :w00t2: :clap:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That is really cool. videography is a powerful tool.
The whiteness washes out the incline, having walked on those surfaces in summer and skied on them in winter it is neat to see the work it takes to make it nice.
In addition:
So much for the mid summer merbach quote ( No Alexis, we don't need to paint the top of the cat. "who is going to see it any way!") :yum:

Now finding myself with a beautiful aluminum surface to advertise on, I will have to prepare something witty to duct tape onto the top... like perhaps a giant arrow point to the cat in front of me that inquires is there is any fuel in his 30 Gal tank????

Or a reference to "Mobile bathtub alert should the Kristi (which moves under its own power) make the sunset tour"...

Thanks for posting

Attachments

• DSC03105 (Small).JPG
    DSC03105 (Small).JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 154