• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Natural Flavouring and Beaver Anal Glands

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was told by a member here in the food business, that pet food has more stringent controls than human foods do....:unsure:

My daughter came across this very artical when she was doing a school project. I will never look at raspberry flavored food items without thinking of this...

Regards, Kirk

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Um… I happen to know that Stevia is a plant so this quote from that article is BS..
"
Maltodextrin, made from genetically-modified corn and the main ingredient in some “all-natural” sweeteners like stevia, is also considered natural. "

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maltodextrin can be made from corn, as the processor I deliver corn to is in that market.

Stevia I know nothing about, however...

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't care what all these freaks say.

If you can drink it and it goes down, or you can chew it and it goes down, and stays down, and comes out free and clear of pain or as spraypaint, it's good for you.

I love raspberry ice cream and liquor. I don't care what it's made of. It tastes damn good. A little Chambord in the bottom of a flute of Brut is fantastic; thank God for Beaver's asses.

Leni

Stevia is a plant. I've got it growing in my herb garden. The leaf is very sweet.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't care what all these freaks say.

If you can drink it and it goes down, or you can chew it and it goes down, and stays down, and comes out free and clear of pain or as spraypaint, it's good for you.

I love raspberry ice cream and liquor. I don't care what it's made of. It tastes damn good. A little Chambord in the bottom of a flute of Brut is fantastic; thank God for Beaver's asses.
:yum: