• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hauled out the 500 gallon diesel tank

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I no longer get free fuel, which was a deal that I cut as a consultant about 10 years ago. When that deal ended I had 1000 gallons of Diesel in storage. This 500 gallon tank is the last remnant of that consulting agreement and its now empty.

I sold the tank to a friend who has farm land in Illinois. Wrapped it with a strap, lifted it onto his trailer and off he went. With multiple stations that sell diesel nearby it really is no advantage to store so much fuel on the property since I don't get a real price break when refilling the tank.

Took longer to smoke a couple fine cigars on the back patio than it took to load the tank :thumbup:

That tank makes the tractor look small; but I had no problem lifting it high enough to get it onto a trailer.

Attachments

• PB281WmBT8GaKuG5WvN72w.jpg
    PB281WmBT8GaKuG5WvN72w.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 28
  • A4g6jcn6S4a06slHxusJkQ.jpg
    A4g6jcn6S4a06slHxusJkQ.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 28