• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Used Farm Equipment

Leni

FIFTY YEAR OLD MANURE SPREADER - $1 (WASHINGTON, DC)

Fifty-year old manure spreader. Not sure of brand. Said to have been produced in Kenya. Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii. Of questionable pedigree. Does not appear to have ever been worked hard. Apparently, it was pampered by various owners over the years. It doesn't work very often, but when it does it can sling s--t for amazing distances. I am hoping to retire the manure spreader this November. I really don't want it hanging around getting in the way. I would prefer a foreign buyer to relocate the manure spreader out of the country. I would be willing to trade it for a nicely framed copy of the United States Constitution.

Location: Currently being stored in a big white house in Washington, D.C

Leni

Honestly I really don't care as long as we get rid of it. I'll pay some one to take it.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The questions is: Will you stand behind what you are selling? :whistle:
When I was hauling milk for my Amish buddy the boys left the spreader engaged while they were loading it. When we were unloading the milk cans they jumped on took off to spread the load with the beaters throwing it all over the barn and a little at us. I had to laugh as he made them run around with a scoop shovel and gather it up so they would remember next time.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Can we presume it would work shit the same in all fifty seven States of the Union?:brows: