• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Free Sex with a fill up.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
A gas station owner in Mississippi was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read, "Free Sex with Fill-Up." [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]
Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly he would get his free sex.

The redneck guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry, no sex this time."

A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex.

The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.

The redneck guessed 2 this time.

The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex."

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I think you lost part of the joke One of them good ol boys' wives wins every time.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
:confused2: :wtf:

what happened. Now I got to go out and find it again.

Oh I remember, one says to the other one, No it's not rigged, my wife won twice last week. :thumb:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
crap. :pat:

But I finally won something, so I'm gonna get it, dammit. :bigMoon:

Lord, I apologize for that right there.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok.. I think I finally got it!![FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif][FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif][FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] LOL!!

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok.. I think I finally got it!![FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif][FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif][FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] LOL!![/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Bob was there??? :shock: :hide:

*running into panic room*
*locking door*