• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Licensing in Washington

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
HA HA HA, Lyndon was right!!! I talked to the WSP :moon: and they thought I should license my cat as a ORV. Off to the license office and tell them I can't since it is made ONLY FOR SNOW, hence it's a snowmobile!!! Went over to the County Auditor today and was just a little hazy:fart2: about what the state had to say, and now I'm a Vintage Snowmobile #218 in the state. Thanks Lyndon.:thumb:

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
This is something that isnt getting talked about much

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate b

Just went and registered mine the other day as a snowmobile. Just waiting on the plates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The plate is just a sticker with your number on it. After it is on you cant remove it. you can't replace them and have to buy new if you paint . I found out this summer when I painted. This time I put my vintage plate on one of those motorcycle licence plates and bolted it on. Just a suggestion
my last one was in the 200
DSC05911.jpg

Last edited:

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
The plate is just a sticker with your number on it. After it is on you cant remove it. you can't replace them and have to buy new if you paint . I found out this summer when I painted. This time I put my vintage plate on one of those motorcycle licence plates and bolted it on. Just a suggestion
my last one was in the 200
DSC05911.jpg
Good Idea to put it on a funky plate

caribouhills17

does any one know how to get in touch with Lyndon I have questions about a st4 I bought and have been told to talk with Lydon thanks

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Some states except other states licences .I think washington is good in oregon but not sure about any others.