• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

There can be only one #1 snowcat .... sorry fella's

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
And it a Kristi KT7 . I give you proof to you Nome non believers . There is only one KT7 in the world . Thats the whole world to you guys back east or in None .

I own it . It runs. Its beauitful and its hidden away gaining in value every day . Did I mention it is a Kristi, Don ????

It takes a certain caliber of man to own a Kristi . One who knows "No limits" to owning the finest snowcat ever made .
To all you guys who own something else ...... you are fighting for #2 :clap::whistling:
Now please go back to bickering among yourselves . LOL

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's the Dr. Rums talking isn't it Al? :biggrin:

Snow Tracs rule the VW powered snow cat world.:boxing: Match box never made a toy Kristi anyhoo...:doh:Prodution numbers of both are small but Snow Trac's were in production 2X as long, and 6X the numbers of units than Kristi's were made, and I am being generous. Kristi's may have gotten some where if the owner had lived for another 25 years or so. Innovative yes, well done and built, Not so much. Reliable? Not really, not as good as an ST4 is...They needed evolution to a better more reliable and workable design, but never made it.

I mean really Hickery wood grousers:yum:....Built to last I am sure. ST4's according to Lyndon have one of the toughest grousers out there, and I think he would know. People are actually reproducing parts for Snow Trac's, Kristi's, not so much....

Bring the KT 3 to Levenworth Wa. in January and show me.....:whistling::applause:

Bring the KT 7 and I'll buy the booze.:biggrin:

Regards, Kirk

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
WhEW!!!! Touched a nerve with that one .

Kristi's are a lot like "Big Foot" . They are out there but where they play other cats can't go .
I know it hurts . I almost feel your pain :shifty:.

Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
you have done a remarkable job on the kt-7 kind of looking forward to seeing your next krusty the tub with tracks no doubt you will also preform the remarkable restoration on it. now you have some valid points like there is only one left but if the snot trac was so infirior why than did the basic design remain un changed so long i have not done the research but i would bet the snot trac st-4 had the longest production run of any model of snow cat's out there. i would also debate that i put more miles on my snot trac in a year than you have put on the krusty in it's life good try Allen

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
you have done a remarkable job on the kt-7 kind of looking forward to seeing your next krusty the tub with tracks no doubt you will also preform the remarkable restoration on it. now you have some valid points like there is only one left but if the snot trac was so infirior why than did the basic design remain un changed so long i have not done the research but i would bet the snot trac st-4 had the longest production run of any model of snow cat's out there. i would also debate that i put more miles on my snot trac in a year than you have put on the krusty in it's life good try Allen

Thats simple . No one at Snot Trac headquarters could think long enough to come up with any good ideas >:whistling:.

I once put 754 miles on my KT7 and my KT3 in one day !!! YES!!! I said one day ...:shifty:Beat that ...:whistling:of course that was when they were trailered to Idaho from California .