• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Shadow

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
Here are a few photos of my 2007 Honda VLX600 Shadow. I've added quite a few accessories and still have several more to go.

Attachments

• Shadow 1.jpg
    Shadow 1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Shadow '07 VLX600 Air Cleaner Eagle, 3 reflective strips, Highway pegs and Horn cover.jpg
    Shadow '07 VLX600 Air Cleaner Eagle, 3 reflective strips, Highway pegs and Horn cover.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Shadow '07 VLX600 Chrome horn cover.jpg
    Shadow '07 VLX600 Chrome horn cover.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Shadow '07 VLX600 Low angle photo.jpg
    Shadow '07 VLX600 Low angle photo.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Shadow '07 VLX600 Mustang seat and Tourmaster saddlebags.jpg
    Shadow '07 VLX600 Mustang seat and Tourmaster saddlebags.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 128
  • Shadow '07 VLX600 Mustang seat top view.jpg
    Shadow '07 VLX600 Mustang seat top view.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 129

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good bump IronMan!!! I missed this 1st time around.

Very nice Gerard!!!! And what great timing with spring just about here I'm guessing you might have had it out this past week. Like IM said any undated pics of your new add ons?

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
Thanks guys. I haven't done anything else yet as other projects took priority.
Wish I could have taken it out this week but my back is going out on me again. Must be doing a little too much (which really isn't much at all) plus the dramatic change in the weather isn't helping at all. I'll post some updates when I can. :biggrin:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I've always like Honda's. The last bike I owned I sold in '80 a fully chopped 750 K1. Great motorcycle and put over a 100K miles on it without a problem.

Here is a scan of the last remaining picture of it with my wife on it. Hurricane Andrew destroyed all my photographs up to that point.

honda750.jpg