• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The NEED for SPEED!!

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
...and those speedometers are how accurate at anything over 100 mph?

A radar run slip would be believable, not someone's word on what their speedo said. At that speed (or anything near it) you'd be a moron to look down.

buy_25

Banned
They are very close to the speed (+/- a very small % and speaking from first hand). Any person driving that speed will look down since there head is already there. Plus they have speedometers for a reason and it is nice to know when you pass “someone” doing a 170.

[font=&quot]I know in my state it IS impossible to go that fast, not enough room on 90; I know I tried. I know FL during bikeweek (down to Keys) is a good area.

Moron is how you would call this action; each to his own. I coul call a moron a person that goes to work for 30 years and does not get a promotion or betters himself. Or a person that drives slow looking at the birds and tress. Or a person that goes into a bar everyone and goes home alone. Or a person that drains there oil every 3K miles. See the point.

There are places to go fast you just need to use your judgement. Do I like going that fast, no but it is NICE to know that I have the [/font][font=&quot]capability [/font][font=&quot]to do so if I need too.

I still think the guy is BWing out his ass. I know racers and normal people with BUSA's and been indepth to them since there inception (since I am buying one this year for its re-design). 208 stock is total BS and will tell anyone that. That is like me saying my BX22 does 15 MPH stock and 25 chipped....BONG!
[/font]

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• 383-speedercaughtoncamera.jpg
    383-speedercaughtoncamera.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 326-badaccident.jpg
    326-badaccident.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 150