• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DOW CLOSES ABOVE 14000

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Just in case you hadn't heard, every year the market seems to gain right before i invest in my SEP, and then falls right after:hammer:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
The 14k is only worth about 10k now that our money is diluted with billions of new dollars printed daily
14 k is a big yawn.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Yea, it broke 14K and I'm really nervous. After all the bad economic news of the past week and the Dow keeps on rising. Is this just another bubble ready to burst or will it be sustained? Right now I don't know what to do. My gut tells me to get out at least in some part but I'm tempted to ride it out and see where it goes.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it is an emotional high and will correct real hard when it does. Another month or 2 of worsening unemployment and bad outlooks overseas should do it.

Kane

A job-less market recovery (with 8.5 million fewer jobs), which excludes the small investor while providing windfall profits for the too-big-to-fail Banksters and their computer-driven investment houses.

Where Wall Street's 0% money is flipped to Main Street for 18% (plus another 3% if you use a plastic card).

Where Obama's lap dog MSM paints bad news as good news and the sheeple believe it, giving Hussein an inexplicable 60% approval rating.

The world is upside down.