• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mouse Attack!

cloudcap

GOLD Site Supporter
The past two summers I've stored my Imp up at the tree farm -- I've got plenty of space there and things get a little crowded around the house. Last Saturday I brought it home for pre-season maintenance and found that a summer visitor had ripped the foam out of the drivers side seat.
DSCN1940.JPG
Sitting in the cat was like driving a low-rider -- I could barely see over the top of the sticks. Looks like I'll need to add some upholstery work to my task list. And a large ration of mouse poison for when I store it again next spring.

Note the snowflakes on the seat! We had the first dusting of the year while I was loading the cat.

Ron

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
You're lucky that is all they chewed.

My Jeep spent the summer getting it's wiring harness digested by mice.:glare:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys need a good "seed" momma barn cat....And in a years time you'll have no mice.:clap:

Just too many cats...:whistling:

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Dryer sheets inside and moth balls outside....

Ground was covered in "Snake Away" which is powdered moth balls. Dryer sheets we used for nesting materials.

Perhaps the OZARK varmits are dif'ert.
No I'm going with poison and just hope the cotton tails don't get to it.

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
wow that sucks hope there isnt anything else that has to be fixed