• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Crap...Ive got a flat on my 601

wesley

Ok, I knew this was coming, 4 of my six tires are not correct and in pretty rough condition. Now one is totally gone. I'm looking for the correct tire specs and any suggestions on the best seller. I also need another rim so I can have a spare. This is for a 1963 Thiokol 601.:sad:

Thiokol2track

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
wesley, The 601 manual does not show the tire size, however the 6.70-15 is approx 29 inches in diameter or the 6.40-15 is around 27 inches in diameter. Either will work on the 601. I use www.nebraskatire.com for the implement rib for the tire. On the rims i suggest www.steinertractor.com the part number is whs-019 for the 6-lug 3x15 white/oliver wheel. Hope this helps!!