• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Stocks are crashing on anniversary of big crash.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The Dow is taking a hammering today led by major declines in tech stocks. This come on the 23rd anniversary of the 1987 crash. Nasdaq and and almost all others are down sharply today. Not a panic yet but a very real adjustment as the deficit has now jumped over 3 trillion since Obama took office and unemployment is still rising. Could this be the start of the second downturn?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Probably. But, luckily this is Bush's fault, too.
likely you are right but i wouldn't vote for that liar because he said vote for change and i didn't see it than and i don't see it now the government is still spending more than we can afford to pay back here is a novel idea how about using some of that forign aid to pay down our debt why should tax payers pick it all up they also could have used some of that money for the bail out if we are givingaway money lets give it to americains first.

D

darroll

The government must of stopped buying stock to prop it up.