• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bummer!

Caitlin

My eldest son (20) just lost his job due to cut backs. Grrrrrrr!

He's SUCH an amazing kid though all he is doing is looking at the upsides...

"Mum, this means I can come visit you for 7 days instead of 3"

"Mum this means I can have more time to look at all my options proper"

Ok, so he's been working in the music industry since he was 17 but thought he should only do that part time alongside a real job, on the grounds it's a fickle business. Now he has a little breathing space to decide just how far he can really take things, how committed he is prepared to be.

But to lose your job at only 20 years old coz the economy is screwed SUX!!!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
It's a blessing. The kid's 20. He needs a break. Time to sort the world out. When young and full of pizz n vinegar, young ones are invincible. He has learned he is not. I bet he grows up someone to be proud of.

Caitlin

It's a blessing. The kid's 20. He needs a break. Time to sort the world out. When young and full of pizz n vinegar, young ones are invincible. He has learned he is not. I bet he grows up someone to be proud of.

I'm already immensely proud of him! He's not had an easy life and has overcome immense hurdles already. He's already WAY more mature than I was at his age in many ways.

But you're right, this may be a bit of much needed breathing space for him. And I'm really flattered that the one thing he really wants atm is to spend time with his crazy Mom! :smile: