• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rob Schneider names the real Klan / Alyssa Milano FAIL

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rob Schneider nailed it. Thank you for telling it like it is / has been for 10 years.

Attachments

• RobSchneiderOnSNL.jpg
    RobSchneiderOnSNL.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 38

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Alyssa Milano is a duplicitous fraud. Most every weekend my TV is filled every hour with at least one of her "Puppies are dying please help" The entire minute is a crying sobbing plead for the poor innocent puppies and cute kittens starving and shivering in the cold.

Yet she has no problem supporting an industry that gets rich by ripping a human infant apart in the womb.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/...ling-20-wk-abortion-ban-horrifying-backfires/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ghts-roe-v-wade-midterm-elections/1729522002/
https://www.lifenews.com/2018/10/22...-at-pro-lifers-theyre-evil-sexist-and-racist/
I have yet to hear anyone call her on it.:hammer:

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
"Liberal Klan Meeting". That describes the left and their rhetoric perfectly. I am going to be using that I can tell you.

Thanks Roy. You are a great American. :thumbup::clap::thumbup::boxing:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Most every weekend my TV is filled every hour with at least one of her "Puppies are dying please help" The entire minute is a crying sobbing plead for the poor innocent puppies and cute kittens starving and shivering in the cold.
I can't stand that commercial! If/when it ever comes on my TV, I immediately either mute or change the channel. I didn't even know it was her that was the commercial but now I have double the reason to change the channel.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have three rescue animals in my household. I am sympathetic to the charity's cause. But so long as she is their spokesperson, they don't get a dime from me.:hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have three rescue animals in my household. I am sympathetic to the charity's cause. But so long as she is their spokesperson, they don't get a dime from me.:hammer:

AGREED 100%!! Our household does NOT send in $$ to those tear jerker ads on TV. First of all, we do not trust them. Second of all we have no idea what percentage of each dollar actually goes to the charity and how much goes to maintain inflated salaries of the top heavy management. Nope, nada, zippo.

For animal causes, we give right to the Central Vermont Humane Society. They are located only a few miles from our place and are a wonderful organization and very deserving of our hard earned dollars.

I shall make this as clear as I can and as simple as I can. Alyssa Milano can kiss my limey ass. :yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
AGREED 100%!! Our household does NOT send in $$ to those tear jerker ads on TV. First of all, we do not trust them. Second of all we have no idea what percentage of each dollar actually goes to the charity and how much goes to maintain inflated salaries of the top heavy management. Nope, nada, zippo.

For animal causes, we give right to the Central Vermont Humane Society. They are located only a few miles from our place and are a wonderful organization and very deserving of our hard earned dollars.

I shall make this as clear as I can and as simple as I can. Alyssa Milano can kiss my limey ass. :yum:

Honestly, I would not let her touch mine.

A lot of infant blood on those hands.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've only seen her do a UNICEF commercial.
Perhaps she'll move abroad and help the starving children and leave the political opining to those who know of what they speak.