• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alyssa Milano: 'The red MAGA hat is the new white hood'

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope her cat pisses her bed to.... :thumbup:

Women like this who hate men, especially white men have got to be feminists at heart. Men are her issue, because no one worthy of this women (in her mind) will ever approach her, ever... :yum:

Another lonely single feminist is the story I keep hearing on the net. Maybe if they would step away from social media and their cell phones, they might actually get a dose of reality and WTFU.

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The hot ones are always the craziest.
It's a stretch to call her hot but she is near the top of the heap for crazy. Maybe hollywood make up can help her out a lot ..and the camera might be her friend to help her along.

Fuck her. She has no empathy for Trump supporters.

Attachments

• AlyssaMillano.jpg
    AlyssaMillano.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 34

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
When I consider her stand on abortion, her hate of white males and then have to listen to her sobbing plea to support poor little puppies and kittens, I get sick.:hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
When you can no longer wear a MAGA hat because it triggers Liberals to violence, free speech is dead.