• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Teens in MAGA hats taunt Native American elder in Washington DC

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd have kicked their asses.
Trump supporters or not.
Watch the Twitter video.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...c/news-story/53a277f4924429db2960574533232ffc

https://mobile.twitter.com/lulu_say...c/news-story/53a277f4924429db2960574533232ffc
Footage of a group of teenage boys — many wearing Make America Great Again caps — taunting a Native American man in Washington DC has caused outrage.

The teens, students of Kentucky’s Covington Catholic High School, are seen mocking and intimidating Omaha elder and Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips as he sings and drums on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

The teens were taking part in an anti-abortion rally on Friday, while Mr Phillips was at an Indigenous Peoples March.

Attachments

• 4cf10cd5acc0e6d457f35068b32bb613.jpeg
    4cf10cd5acc0e6d457f35068b32bb613.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 81

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Maybe not what the media wants it to seem . . .

https://spectator.us/what-makes-a-liberal-want-to-punch-a-child/

What makes a liberal want to punch a child?

The progressive media doesn’t care about what really happened when it has white boys in MAGA caps to hate

If someone walks up to you and bangs a drum in your face, are you guilty of harassing the drummer? You might be if you’re white and wearing a MAGA hat. Just a day after rushing to judgment about a BuzzFeed story that claimed President Trump had instructed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress — a story Robert Mueller’s own office subsequently debunked, the blue-checkmark media elite had a new instant narrative to promote. It was a tale perfectly tailored to liberal biases: white Catholic teenagers in MAGA hats had harassed an old and frail Indian veteran during the March for Life, which was also the date of an Indigenous People’s March.
​BuzzFeed had just two anonymous sources, purportedly in ‘law-enforcement,’ for its story, which a few brave souls found to be rather too little to justify the attendant hype. The contrarians appear to have been right, but what BuzzFeed misreported was so perfectly attuned to elite and progressive anti-Trump sensibilities that no hesitation was necessary before accepting the tale as true.
No lessons were learned from the story’s collapse, either, to judge by the frenzy that next broke out from the same sort of people over the case of Covington Catholic High School and Native American activist Nathan Phillips. Once again, enlightened opinion did not wait on much evidence before reaching a verdict: a one-minute video clip of a teen in a red MAGA hat smirking right in front of Phillips while the elder beat a hand drum and sang was all the proof required. This was a hate-motivated outrage perpetrated by white Trump supporters. Case closed.
_____​
More like this: Follow Spectator USA on Twitter
_____​
The narrative assumed that the Covington boys had surrounded Philips and stood right in his face, grinning in silent insult. When a second video seemed to show that it was in fact Phillips who had approached the teens, it received even less attention — much as those few voices of caution about BuzzFeed’s fable were ignored by the true believers. But there are more videos, including one that’s nine-minutes long and provides a great deal of interesting context.
Here is a longer video suggesting that the encounter was not as simple or one-sided as many supposed it to be. All those who issued denunciations on the basis of shorter videos should be ready to qualify or correct them as more information emerges.https://t.co/OxhCYyapBS
— Matthew Schmitz (@matthewschmitz) January 20, 2019
The teen is not smirking in this clip, and Phillips has an entourage with cameras. One of the Native activists argues with a Covington teen, who argues back. This and other clips have shown the Indian activists racially taunting the teens, saying things like ‘go back to Europe.’ Phillips has claimed that the teens were chanting ‘build the wall!,’ but that isn’t in any of the videos that circulated Saturday. Based on what can actually be seen and heard, it’s looks as if Phillips and his crew sought out Catholic teenagers and tried to make them uncomfortable. And of course, they recorded it. (Notably, however, both the American Indian protesters and the Covington teens rein in the activist and teenager who get into a shouting match. An appropriate attempt at restraint was has been completely ignored.)
The videos appear to depict more than one engagement between the Indians and the Catholic teens, and without knowing which happened first, and what circumstances led to the first encounter, it’s hard to form any conclusions, if fairness is your objective. Maybe the teens chanted ‘Build the wall!’ or something else at the Indian activists, which prompted Phillips to approach them. But so far, there’s no evidence to support that scenario, only the words of Phillips and his associates. That hasn’t stopped blue-checkmark media figures like former CNN blatherskite Reza Aslan from not only branding the teens as racists but in Aslan’s case musing about inflicting violence on them:
Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kid’s? pic.twitter.com/jolQ7BZQPD
— Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan) January 20, 2019
​Rhetorical questions about punching kids? Imagine the response of Aslan’s professional friends if he’d asked that about, say, one of the high schoolers campaigning for gun control after the Parkland, Florida shootings. Or imagine Aslan saying that about any teenager who’s not wearing a MAGA hat. Nonviolence and protecting children don’t apply when you’re an enemy to the woke, enlightened left. And another double-standard bears mention, as well: watch the rest of the nine-minute video with the Covington teens after the encounter with the Indian activists. Also on the scene are a group of Black Hebrew Israelites, a crackpot sect that takes this occasion to spew gay-baiting rhetoric at the Covington teenagers. This part of the Covington’s teens’ experience in Washington, D.C. has somehow gone unmentioned in most media, and the social justice enforcers on Twitter have not paid any attention at all to the hate explicitly vented here — certainly nothing like the outrage lavished on the Phillips-Covington incident.
But try to imagine for a minute that instead of black separatist leader ‘General Yahanna’ (for it seems to be he) asking teens, ‘You proud of sodomy? You look like a product of sodomy!’, someone in a MAGA hat saying that. Do you think it would get a little more coverage? Do you think Reza Aslan would start fantasizing about tossing punches? I can tell you for damn sure he’s not going to punch General Yahanna, and not just for reasons of political correctness. It’s a lot easier to bully high-school student than angry militants.
​Time will reveal what really happened between the Covington students and Phillips, though it may be too late to give them justice. If they’re guilty of what liberals assume, of taunting and provoking Phillips, then they deserve harsh punishment by their school. But with the climate of outrage that’s been created around these Catholic teenagers already, the school may not want to look too closely, lest it find itself forced to fight for the truth rather than submitting to the power of the righteous narrative — a costly battle, and the enforcers of correct opinion know it. They count on it. They don’t need all the facts when they already know the people they want to hate.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
From local news:

Local 12 received an e-mail from a student who claimed to have been at the incident, saying "this is not true and taken entirely out of context."
The e-mail read in part:
"As we are an all-male school that loves to get hyped up (hence our cheer section's name "Colonel Crazies"), and as we have done for years prior, we decided to do some cheers to pass time. In the midst of our cheers, we were approached by a group of adults led by Nathan Phillips, with Phillips beating his drum. They forced their way into the center of our group. We initially thought this was a cultural display since he was beating along to our cheers and so we clapped to the beat. He came to stand in front of one of my classmates who stood where he was, smiling and enjoying the experience. However, after multiple minutes of Mr. Phillips beating his drum directly in the face of my friend (mere centimeters from his nose), we became confused and started wondering what was happening. It was not until later that we discovered they would incriminate us as a publicity stunt. As a result, my friend faces expulsion for simply standing still and our entire school is being disparaged for a crime we did not commit. To reiterate, we did not partake in any physical or verbal abuse, did not chant "build the wall" or mock or anything of the like, and did not seek to incite violence."

https://local12.com/news/local/covi...legedly-taunt-native-americans-at-rally-in-dc

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope this is not against the rules but I stole this from another Forum.

Selectively edited and then a false narrative woven from nothing.

The long video from the Black Hebrew Israelite activists shows that the Black Israelite activists began harassing the kids, calling them child molesting faggots (47 minutes) crackers, incest babies, berating them, even calling out the couple Black school kids in the group the N word.

You can advance to 1:07 (one hour, seven minutes) or so, to the point where the Black Hebrew Israelite activists really direct their attention to the school boys.

The kids do a haka and then their school chant, which the Black Hebrew Israelite activists mock, calling them cavemen.

This is a mirror of the original Facebook video posted by one of the Black Hebrew Israelite activists -- which they deleted from their account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Far from being instigators, the schoolboys were victims of racists and then leftist ****talking media whores.

As an extra treat, feminists should watch around 8 minutes 40 seconds

Sorry Lollie but it appears we got snookered into a fabricated lie here. It turns out the "Native American Veteran" is an Asshole.

loboloco

I have watched several clips of this. The boys were under verbal assault and this 'native american veteran' was one of the assailants. He should be ashamed of himself.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This video shows who all started it.
And so it went.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE"]What happened with the Covington Catholic / Nathan Phillips situation? (updated with latest footage) - YouTube[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope this is not against the rules but I stole this from another Forum.

Selectively edited and then a false narrative woven from nothing.

The long video from the Black Hebrew Israelite activists shows that the Black Israelite activists began harassing the kids, calling them child molesting faggots (47 minutes) crackers, incest babies, berating them, even calling out the couple Black school kids in the group the N word.

You can advance to 1:07 (one hour, seven minutes) or so, to the point where the Black Hebrew Israelite activists really direct their attention to the school boys.

The kids do a haka and then their school chant, which the Black Hebrew Israelite activists mock, calling them cavemen.

This is a mirror of the original Facebook video posted by one of the Black Hebrew Israelite activists -- which they deleted from their account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Far from being instigators, the schoolboys were victims of racists and then leftist ****talking media whores.

As an extra treat, feminists should watch around 8 minutes 40 seconds

Sorry Lollie but it appears we got snookered into a fabricated lie here. It turns out the "Native American Veteran" is an Asshole.
So were the "African Americans" who appear to have started the whole thing.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So, to wrap it up.
African Americans clash with Native Americans.
Enter the MAGA kids.

American Indian 'savages' are already trying to quell the situation through peaceful means, blacks keep pouring fuel on the fire.
I believe the kids were perhaps at this point trying to show support of what had just transpired.

They were NOT heard to be saying build the wall after listening to several clips.

Blame lies with the group who started the shit storm.
Not the kids.
Not the Natives.
I'd be pissed too if I were in either group.
They were already riled up.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I got second thoughts on all this the second I heard CNN was condemning the kids. That was enough for me. That right there is reason enough to start smelling a dead rat in the corner. Sure enough, dead rat.

Chief WannaPickAFite and the Afros should have not started looking for a pissing contest. But they did. They found one. One can always find one if they want one. He wanted one.

War path bad medicine for Chief WannaPickaFite and the afros. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I perused President Trump's Twitter feed.
He hasn't commented on this at all.
Probably feels like no matter what he says, he'll catch some heat.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
So CNN and their leftie lap dogs venerate punks like that douche bag Hogg Boy and his faggy friends, but white young men, also Trump supporters wait, also Christians, wait PRO LIFE, yep they must be destroyed no matter what the truth is.

Now these kids can be facing expulsion from their high school. This is what it is like now to be white in America. Add to that Pro Life Christians and Trump supporter and you have very little civil rights left now.

I say screw that shit all to hell. I will vote identity politics from now on. I can take this further but I will not right now. Suffice to say there is a very narrow group that will get my vote in the future.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I guess it's OK to call people "Dirty Azz Crackers" and "Niggers"

Animals, thats what they are.

I think the white people showed a LOT of restraint.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
However, the emergence of longer video that appears to show some students being harassed prompted some conservatives to take back their earlier criticisms of the students.
I'm one of those conservatives.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• PatriotsBeatChiefs.jpg
    PatriotsBeatChiefs.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 55

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
well, I have read several articles on that drum beating poser. Now, being from Texas and if I was standing being quiet and that fellow beat a drum in my face he would wear it around his neck and my MAGA cap would be up his ass!! Sorry if I offended any libs but I have more than one cap and will insert them up the orifice that you talk from if needed. Have a goodun!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy,
well, I have read several articles on that drum beating poser. Now, being from Texas and if I was standing being quiet and that fellow beat a drum in my face he would wear it around his neck and my MAGA cap would be up his ass!! Sorry if I offended any libs but I have more than one cap and will insert them up the orifice that you talk from if needed. Have a goodun!!!!!
Well said Ross. I'm with ya. :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Now, this person is being questioned about what he said about being a "RECON RANGER" in VIET NAM....... at his stated 64 age, that would make him 16 when he entered the Marine Corp.

BTW, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A"recon ranger" in the Corp.

The last Marine combat unit left Viet Nam in 1972, so that would make him 2 years younger.... assuming that He was in that last unit.

There were some marines that stayed until the end and the evacuation in 1974, but they were guards for the embassy.

me smell heap big BS.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Howdy,

.....and I would be right there backing you up if needed, but I have a distinct feeling you would do just fine on your own. :thumbup::clap:

Yep, most of the fellas I hung out with over the years would have shown very little patience for that kind of horse shit.