• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombi for sale.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It has the desirable Aluminum winter tracks on it. Big $$$ for new. I can't tell how worn they are in the pics however.. Eventually the tips wear off leaving a slot and the resulting loss of strength.

The price will end up being what some one is willing to pay. That is anybody's guess... Lol..

Regards, Kirk

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
folks are drawn to the Bombi, they are light nimble and easy to trailer.....

trackster, Bombi, the gateway path into the sickness....

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Lol. Yes. That price is Canadian. Judging by the postal code attached to the ad, it's only a few miles from my place. If anyone is interested, I can go take a look at it. Get better pictures and share them.

If you're wondering how far it is, I'm a four hour drive northeast of Duluth Minnesota. Only a half hour from the border in Thunder bay Ontario.

Canadian eh!!!