• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1978 Bombardier

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very nice Ski Dozer there... :thumbup:

Maybe a bit on the heavy side, but quite durable as a cruiser for sure!

With out a blade or groomer, and summer tracks 31" wide not the claimed 93".. I wonder what it might weigh in at? Bogie what do you think?

Regards, Kirk

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Very nice Ski Dozer there... :thumbup:

Maybe a bit on the heavy side, but quite durable as a cruiser for sure!

With out a blade or groomer, and summer tracks 31" wide not the claimed 93".. I wonder what it might weigh in at? Bogie what do you think?

Regards, Kirk

Kirk,

I think that unit with the all solid tires, and larger cab, without the blade 7200
Pounds. I believe they are stating it is 93” wide at the tracks. those are the 29”
J cleats. The wheels being solid makes it a bit heavier and more valuable they are 950.00 ea new x10 just the new rubber for the wheel is 550.00 ea. X10
Not a deep powder cat, but good all around cat. We stock most consumables for it. Tracks,wheels,differential parts.300-6 Ford industrial either C-6 or FMX auto