• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DUKE's head coach criticizes Obama after winning NCAA Championship

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It is an interesting critique of Obama's military leadership, comparing it to being a head coach and telling your opponents who you intend to play the game.

http://conservativetribune.com/coach-says-this-about-obama/

Duke’s Legendary Coach Wins National Championship… Then Says THIS About Obama

Coach Mike Krzyzewski of the legendary Duke Blue Devils, the newly-minted NCAA men’s basketball champions, let the world know his political views at an Army awards conference — views that echo the sentiment of millions of Americans.

As he accepted the award in front of a group of Army officers, defense contractors and Army supporters, Coach K criticized President Barack Obama for publicly announcing that he didn’t intend to deploy ground troops to fight the radical militants of the Islamic State group.

“I know it’s upsetting to many of you when you hear ‘no boots on the ground,'” Coach K said. “It upsets me too because that’s like saying I’m not going to play two of my best players.”

He went on to explain the fundamentals of war-planning to the commander in chief, saying, “It’s about letting your opponent know that we are going to use our best players. Now whether you use them or not, that’s up to the coach. You never tell an opponent you are not going to use them.”

His public critique of Obama wasn’t the first time he’d had words for the president. In 2009, when Obama picked North Carolina to win the NCAA March Madness tournament, Coach K said that Obama should spend time fixing the economy instead of filling out a bracket.

Krzyzewski has street cred in the military world, having graduated from the U.S. Military Academy and then served in the Army from 1969-1974 during the Vietnam War. . . .

FULL STORY IS AT THE LINK ABOVE​