• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Not sure what to do...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I found something out tonight. He says I am his best driver. His words? "Muthafucka you fast!" :yum:

He sent the other guy home and gave me all the deliveries because I am just that damn good. I also got to take home a half a cheese pizza, and two big hunks of fresh bread. Oh yes, he knows how to keep a driver happy. Treats me real good. Still not having the best of nights. When I got there tonight, I had three deliveries waiting for me, and I got through them before the other guy got done one. I don't know what that kid's problem is, or why he is so slow, but I can bang out the deliveries all while NOT driving like an asshole. Hmm. Anyway, I guess I'll hang on to this job for a while. Hopefully soon the deliveries will be getting better as word spreads that we do it now.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like it is working out for you for now. Glad to hear that. And free food is always good.:biggrin::wow::wow:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Heck yeah! With all they try to feed me when I'm workin, (remember, true blood Italians, straight from Sicily,) I will hit 250#s by November :yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You quit? Two jobs can be rough on ya for sure, but it helps you to catch up on finances.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well your Furd will last a little longer when you are ramming around delivering Pizza.